JOIN OUR WINE CLUB
As a Wine Club member you’ll enjoy:
- Simply buy to become a member
- Up to 20% discount on our Cellar Door prices
- Shipping costs included to all major centres
- First access to our latest releases and large-format wines
- Special promotions throughout the year
- The option of advance order/allocation/reservation of wine and storage thereof
- Invitations and special pricing on winemakers dinners
- Advance orders: Notice will be sent to you 7 days before dispatch
- You can choose to cancel your membership at any time
- Minimum order of 12 bottles a year
- Membership will lapse after 24 inactive months
“The High Road Classique, is a wonderfully fruit-forward, ruby-red Bordeaux-style blend. The nose is distinctly fruit-focussed, showcasing luscious notes of ripe mulberry and blackberry alongside delicately wooded notes of fine spice and subdued mocha hinting at the rich seriousness that follows on the palate.”
Director’s Reserve 2015: 93 points. Elegance and refinement are the defining characteristics of this four-way Bordeaux red blend. Smooth and supple, with ripe red berry and cassis flavours supported by acidity and fine-boned tannins. Delicious. 2020-2025.
Classique 2015: 91 points. This small, but perfectly formed producer’s impressive reds are well worth seeking out. This is a mini-claret style, dominated by Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon with support from the other three Bordeaux varieties. Subtle, floral and nuanced, with red cherry and damson fruit. 2020-2026.
Director’s Reserve 2014: 4½ stars, 94 points. 4-way Bordeaux red distinguished from sibling by (well-meshed) all-new oak. Deep, dark cassis & cocoa appeal make for a cerebral, layered, nuanced & subtle wine.
Classique 2015: 4½ stars, 92 points. Supple, velvety & refined, merlot-led 5-part Bordeaux blend. Nothing is overplayed: smooth, layered, rich, persistent, supportively oaked. Soft but firm, & with copious fruitcake appeal.
Director’s Reserve 2015: 4½ stars, 94 points. Reflects superb vintage in classic cab-led Bordeaux red. Pliable, succulent yet structured, richly fruited, with firm core & backbone of all-new oak (16 months). Nuanced, subtly generous & lengthy.